Rules and Regulations
1. No nudity. All costumes must cover any part of the body that must be legally covered in St. Louis. You also may not show your buttocks.
2. All solicitation, including (but not limited to) fliers, posters, premiums, and advertising room parties, must be cleared by the convention staff for appropriateness of content.
3. No masks may be worn in the hotel lobby. Keep masks in the convention rooms and corridors or in your hotel room.
4. No projectiles (including foam projectiles). No metal weapons unless they are very dull and attached securely to your costume. Take any metal weapons bought in the Dealers' Room directly to your hotel room or car.
5. Weapons are not to be displayed or brandished in the hotel lobby. Pictures with weapons should be taken only in convention areas (we'll have a lot of open space for that this year).
6. No play-fighting in the hallways. You may pose with weapons for pictures, but keep all fighting in designated areas with BOFFERED (FOAM) WEAPONS ONLY. Do not swing any weapons over your head at any time.
7. Respect the other hotel guests. Do not block hallways, and keep the noise level down when in the sleeping areas of the hotel.
8. No fighting. Excessive cursing or name-calling will not be tolerated. Any physical violence will be reported to the police.
9. No alcohol in the convention rooms. Keep all alcohol in your own private hotel room. Do not bring it into convention rooms, including the Anime Room and Gaming Room.
10. We do not tolerate underage drinking, underage smoking, or illicit drug use at Kawa Kon. Any of these things will be reported to the police immediately.
11. Please wear your badge at all times in the halls. You may be asked to produce your badge for staff or security if the halls get crowded just to walk in the convention area. This is so that we can keep our attendees safe and the con area open enough for socializing.
12. Have fun!
These rules are subject to be changed or amended as situations arise.
Failure or refusal to comply with any of these rules may result in your badge being confiscated and/or your being removed from the premises. Kawa Kon reserves the right to refuse admission (to a room, event, or the convention) to anyone for any reason or to revoke anyone's badge for breaking any of the above rules. If you feel you have been unfairly punished, please email Katrina Lynn, the convention chair, after the convention, and you may have your registration money reimbursed.
All content on this website is © 2009 Kawa Kon LLC. Bishie Con, Kawa Kon Chibi, and Kawa Kon are trademarks of Kawa Kon LLC.